CHARLOTTE, N.C. — SouthPark’s award-winning steakhouse Steak 48 will be open all Thanksgiving day serving its full menu for those looking to celebrate the holiday in Charlotte.
Along with fresh seafood, Australian wagyu filet and bone-in Kansas City strip, restaurant officials say Chef Heather King will be carving North Carolina turkey and serving up elevated versions of all your Thanksgiving staples this holiday including:
- Summer Black Truffle Whipped Potatoes.
- Chef’s Fresh Herb Steakhouse Stuffing.
- Chef’s creamy or Alaskan Rock Shrimp Mac and Cheese.
- Sweet Potato Praline.
- Black Truffle Green Peppercorn Gravy.
- Classic Holiday Cranberry Sauce.
Steak 48 will be open from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
Reservations can be made on OpenTable here or by calling the restaurant at 980-580-4848.
Click here for more information on Steak 48.